Did you know that you can download a bibliography of all content available on PEP Web to import to Endnote, Refer, or other bibliography manager? Just click on the link found at the bottom of the webpage. You can import into any UTF-8 (Unicode) compatible software which can import data in “Refer” format. You can get a free trial of one such program, Endnote, by clicking here.
- How can I update my contact details or change my username and password?
- How can I search the support website?
- Can PEP-Web index an article from another website?
- Will PEP-Web work with my ePub Reader?
- How do I log on to PaDS?
- What if I can’t see the whole article?
- Why isn’t my password being accepted?
- How do I suggest new content to PEP?
- Who do I call for Help?
- Is there a way to search for a word and synonyms?
- What is PEP Current Content?
- Can I purchase a single article?
- What (and where) is the Consolidated Glossary?
- What about the tablets and mobile devices?
- How do I download the PEP Bibliography?
- What can I access?