The Information icon (an i in a circle) will give you valuable information about PEP Web data and features. You can find it besides a PEP Web feature and the author’s name in every journal article. Simply move the mouse pointer over the icon and click on it for the information to appear.
- How can I update my contact details or change my username and password?
- How can I search the support website?
- Can PEP-Web index an article from another website?
- Will PEP-Web work with my ePub Reader?
- How do I log on to PaDS?
- What if I can’t see the whole article?
- Why isn’t my password being accepted?
- How do I suggest new content to PEP?
- Who do I call for Help?
- Is there a way to search for a word and synonyms?
- What is PEP Current Content?
- Can I purchase a single article?
- What (and where) is the Consolidated Glossary?
- What about the tablets and mobile devices?
- How do I download the PEP Bibliography?
- What can I access?