If you get a large number of results after searching for an article by a specific author, you can refine your search by adding the author’s first initial. For example, try writing “Freud, S.” in the Author box of the Search Tool.
- How can I update my contact details or change my username and password?
- How can I search the support website?
- Can PEP-Web index an article from another website?
- Will PEP-Web work with my ePub Reader?
- How do I log on to PaDS?
- What if I can’t see the whole article?
- Why isn’t my password being accepted?
- How do I suggest new content to PEP?
- Who do I call for Help?
- Is there a way to search for a word and synonyms?
- What is PEP Current Content?
- Can I purchase a single article?
- What (and where) is the Consolidated Glossary?
- What about the tablets and mobile devices?
- How do I download the PEP Bibliography?
- What can I access?