As a part of PEP’s Mission Statement to facilitate psychoanalytic scholarship, education, and research, it has created the PEP Foundation. The PEP Foundation works collaboratively with other psychoanalytical organizations and societies throughout the world to get the PEP Archive database to institutions in economically compromised parts of the world. In several situations, the provision of a low cost PEP-Web has assisted the development of new centers for psychoanalysis.
- How can I update my contact details or change my username and password?
- How can I search the support website?
- Can PEP-Web index an article from another website?
- Will PEP-Web work with my ePub Reader?
- How do I log on to PaDS?
- What if I can’t see the whole article?
- Why isn’t my password being accepted?
- How do I suggest new content to PEP?
- Who do I call for Help?
- Is there a way to search for a word and synonyms?
- What is PEP Current Content?
- Can I purchase a single article?
- What (and where) is the Consolidated Glossary?
- What about the tablets and mobile devices?
- How do I download the PEP Bibliography?
- What can I access?